Market Research Project Coordinator
Reporting to the Data Collection Manager, The Project Coordinator provides clerical and administrative support to the data collection team.
Opportunities for advancement as outstanding performance may lead to incumbents undertaking increasingly difficult and complex assignments and projects, leading to promotion to Project Manager.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities, includes but not limited to:
- Interprets policies and procedures as established by manager
- Drafts reports as requested
- Arranges and participates in client meetings
- Coordinates the details of market research projects.
- Assists in developing the questionnaire and sample for survey fielding.
- Coordinate survey data collection methodologies including phone, web, coding, data entry and scanning.
- Communicates project objectives and keeps appropriate personnel and clients informed of project’s status.
- Coordinates and provides detailed verbal and written project instructions.
- Follows established procedures and makes recommendations to enhance quality and efficiency.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of all projects.
- Provides software support for clients as needed.
Skills and Characteristics Required:
- Understanding of basic market research methods and techniques
- Ability to write documents using correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Identify and analyze critical issues and recommend solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to perform assigned duties accurately and meet deadlines with minimum supervision
- Technical aptitude with excellent organizational skills with a strong focus upon managing details
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Effective decision making, problem solving and planning skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required in related field or equivalent experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with quantitative research methods preferred
Please submit resume with salary history and requirements to:
Scott Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org