Option to Remove VoIP Auto Dial Ability:
- Phone centers using VoIP dialing (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and wish to receive a version of WinQuery
without the Auto Dial feature can request such.
- This option removes the auto dial function for VoIP to remain compliant with FTC regulations as interpreted by
New VoIP Softphone Dispositions Panel:
- The softphone available with VoIP interviewing now contains an expandable panel to directly disposition calls.
- Use the disposition panel to easily select no answer, busy, voicemail, disconnect or fax/tone.
- Previously interviewers selected answers on the introduction screen or halt screen only.
Inbound VoIP Interviewing:
- VoIP interviewing has been expanded to receive inbound calls.
- The softphone can answer calls for inbound callbacks and when using a sample locator.
Additional VoIP Voicemail Disposition Included:
- Default SIP routing is defined for the voicemail disposition.
- This provides the ability to route voicemail calls to a pre-defined disposition.
- Routing for the voicemail disposition is modifiable.
Customizable VoIP Sip Result Code Routing:
- Add SIP result code routing for specific projects or across all projects.
- Define custom disposition routing for any specific SIP result code received from your VoIP system.
- WinQuery ships with modifiable default disposition codes and SIP Result code routing.
New Symbol for Question Text to Insert the Interviewer ID:
- A new symbol for question text has been added to insert the Interviewer ID into the survey.
- The Interviewer ID is displayed as question text or brought into the survey as answer text, such as in a dummy question.
- This features is especially useful for inserting the interviewer ID in a survey hyperlink used for tracking interviewer progress.
Sample Disposition Tally Report - New Option to Display Dispositions with Counts of Zero:
- Display all dispositions for the project on the Sample Tally Report even if the disposition has a count of zero.
- By default, study dispositions with zero counts are not displayed on the Sample Disposition Tally report.
QueryWeb Management Online Portal Updates:
- The portal to manage projects for QueryWeb online surveys has been updated with the latest security protocols.
- Using the secure online study management portal, you can view quotas, run real-time reports, track progress and download your study data.