Updated User Password Security Encryption:
- The WinQuery user login password has been updated with current encryption.
- This helps prevent unauthorized access to your WinQuery projects using password encryption.
- Encryption is applicable when passwords are being used to login to WinQuery.
New Dashboard List Active Interviewers Report:
- The Dashboard report now lists interviewers currently in a study.
- Active sample files as well as the associated interviewer batches are displayed in the report.
- This feature is especially helpful for quota and sample management.
Expanded Interviewer Alert Feature:
- The Send Interviewer Alert feature has been expanded to customize who receives alerts.
- You can now send an alert message to specific interviewers or all interviewers.
- This provides the ability to send important study related messages to the appropriate interviewers.
- Previously interviewer alerts were broadcast to all interviewers.
QueryWeb Management Access Log Update:
- The QueryWeb access log has been updated to automatically add the respondent number to each record making it simple to merge QueryWeb interviews with panel sample data.
- All panel information appended to the survey invite URL are automatically captured in the QueryWeb access log for each project.
- The QueryWeb access log is a .CSV file containing disposition information for all web interviews and is available for secure download via the QueryWeb Management portal.
Additional VoIP Softphone Disposition Panel Setting:
- The softphone available for VoIP interviewing contains an expandable disposition panel to disposition calls.
- An additional setting now provides the ability to hide the disposition panel if desired for your project or across all projects.
- Use the disposition panel to easily select no answer, busy, voicemail, disconnect or fax/tone.
New Ability to Capture Question Timer Information for Non-Displayed Questions:
- You now have the ability to capture timer information for non-displayed questions (dummy questions).
- The question text symbol [S] is used for timing the duration of a question or a series of questions.
- Previously this feature was only available for displayed questions.
Compatibility with SPSS Version 27:
- Data output using WinQuery 21 is compatible with SPSS version 27.
- No matter the data output method, whether Express Data Export and/or Write Data As to SPSS, your .SAV data will be saved in the newest format.